Wednesday, March 4, 2009

eavesdropping on the web ....

for god's sake.


ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I swear to god some people believe they are THE ONLY people in the entire world. Yes they DO.

And that is what leads to a LOT of problems, folks.

Not that there's not still some problems but wow.. I'm disappointed in you. AND a word of advice ..... you're barking up the wrong tree but you know everything so ..... ummmm just because I don't have someone meet you on every street corner.

Some are known for their discretion.

That's me. EXCEPTIONS FOR FAT FUCKERS WHO FOLLOW ME AROUND.

Wow, could I be MORE clear???


I guess it doesn't count as eavesdropping but yknow.... I see where those gambits come from ad I tell you it ain't pretty and it DOES reveal quite a pattern leading home to where??? Yeah.

NOT TOO GOOD FOR A CAREER YA KNOW???



Results 1 - 10 of about 62,600 for thor at the rack with Safesearch on. (0.24 seconds)
powered by
THOR TARP - Tarp Rack for gym floor covers
Comes in many colors: same color choices as gym floor covers. •, Fits any THOR rack regardless of number of rollers/shafts ...thortarp.com/applications/tarprack.html - Similar pages
PEP SmallCapReview.com: Stocks to Watch - PEP, THOR, RACK
Feb 9, 2009 ... TradingMarkets News for PEP - SmallCapReview.com: Stocks to Watch - PEP, THOR, RACK.www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/2176590/ - Similar pages
SmallCapReview - Stocks to Watch - PEP, THOR, RACK
PepsiCo. NYSE: PEP) Closed at $52.00. Today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year 2008.

I dunno is that a guilty conscience calling home??? I think it is.

I am unfazed. I don't even do the typing. It's god.

LMAO

No comments: