Sunday, March 1, 2009

YOU in a nutshell

How really USELESS does one person have to feel about themselves in order to live the life you're living??????

This is easier to read. NOTHING PERSONAL. Just wanted to make sure you were my biggest fan as I suspected. If I came and did to you what you have done to us ... you would say the same. Now, we're even. Back off or I'll tell what I know. And ruin your hole (pun) charade.

AND, again ... for the record, the MORE you manipulate the MORE I WIN. Always.

You all have manipulated me into such a good position I basically sit back and do nothing but mind my health. AND WHAT YOU MAKE MY BUSINESS.

Yeah ... dealing is SO NEW. Wow. Anything you can do in the hood I DONE DID IT.

Anyway ... yer wasting your precious time. AND so is she.

WRONG PERSON. Remember how you killed the wrong brother in law??? Dude you're AT IT AGAIN.

L M A O.

It's only a matter of time.

I've done nothing in my life but keep people like you aimed away from me and so ... you know I naturally deflect assinine behavior and am well-protected.

ANYWAY you wanna slice it or dump it.

Wow.

You want I could point out where you fucked up.

IF I wanted your business I'd be doing it.

AND excelling. Without the MURDERS.

LMAO

No comments: